Skip to main content

The end of Israel

"Imagine a Syria with a dictator that's been assisinated, a re-supplied rebel insurgency backed by America and Turkey's airforce, constant bombing raids on Syria's military infrastructure from Israel and missiles delivered from destroyers on key Syrian military installations." Imagine an Israel obliterated by a couple dozen Russian nukes. Imagine Uncle Sam standing there with his dick in his hand, unable to do anything, because the entire Russian nuke forces are on hair-trigger alert. Then watch as the world -- and the US,... eventually -- heaves a sigh of relief because the cancer at the heart of the till then unending violence in the Mideast has been burned out. This is precisely how both the Zionist subversion of the US govt by AIPAC and the Neocons, and the "problem" in the Mideast will play out -- the Zionists are working towards Israel's destruction even as we speak. Sometime in the next 20 years. When the Israelis/Zionists succeed in developing a nuke delivery system that the Russians cannot effectively defend against, the Russians will be compelled to pre-empt its deployment. [I'm curious to see if Thomas will delete this as "hate speech", so I'm cross-posting it to my blog "whimsical dog" (no caps)].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9/11: Saudis, Israelis, and Zionist captivity

From:  Sens. Graham, McCain Unveil Plan to Weaken Saudi 9/11 Bill http://news.antiwar.com/2016/11/30/sens-graham-mccain-unveil-plan-to-weaken-saudi-911-bill/ My reply to pensword re Saudi/Israeli involvement in 9/11: I agree, both the Saudi and Israeli govts were involved: the Saudis in financing and the Israelis in "shepherding". A separate, overarching, and much more difficult matter however, is the subversion of the US govt by the Israelis. The Neocons -- Israeli agents -- currently control the Executive(Trump may boot them, we shall see.), and AIPAC -- Israeli agents -- has for many years maintained ownership of the House and Senate. Breaking out of Zionist "captivity" is a yuuuge challenge. Consider, its mention is taboo in the MSM media, dangerous in the alternate media, and a life destroying, career-killing offense in politics, media, academia, commerce,... hell, across the spectrum of civil and cultural participation. The Jews have once aga...

The (((truth)))) you are not allowed to tell.

Below is my reply to a “Jackie Chiles for president”  comment to this article on antiwar.com: https://news.antiwar.com/2024/05/16/zelensky-blames-the-world-for-russias-kharkiv-offensive/ Here is the "Jackie Chiles for president" comment: "Anyone that's not Russian on here, or paid by the Chinese? This place is scary, can we at least add a few pacifists, Nazi's, nihilist's and communists to balance the dialogue? RFK? I'm not even sure what he is. I'm against senseless wars and wasted national budgets to fund a war for elitist interests too but not at the cost of a world run by Xi and Putin. If you cheer lead those clowns, seek help. "What kind of an idiot are you? Where does this insane hostility towards Xi and Putin come from? ... that you've swallowed hook line and sinker?" ... and below is my response.  The issue which provokes my preserving and publishing the comment here is the series of triple parentheses, which are indications that...

"Terrorism" and other manipulations

From The Next Big Future, which I believe is Brian Wang's website/blog (I'm new at this stuff) , I find a piece entitled Terrorism is a subset of Murder http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/03/terrorism-is-subset-of-murder.html (asserting, if I get it right, that Terrorism is illegitimate by virtue of being criminal). One commenter, Gigi, responded: As I have already tried to say before, I consider any use of the word “terrorism” more or less pointless. In fact, reading much of the western media about “terrorism” there is almost nowhere any clear definition of the word “terrorism”, for the simple reason that for any kind of such definition many of the military actions taken by the West against unarmed civilians in, say, Iraq or Vietnam may well fall in this definition. Is this an action of terrorism? http://boingboing.net/2010/04/... Simply put it, if Hamas kills one Israeli civilian it is terrorism, if the US or Israel directly kill 10 or more Palestinian it is ...