Skip to main content

It's a new, digitally-connected world.


HRC disdained to campaign in the rust belt states that went to Trump. She called the white working class"Deplorable". She had more money than god, much of which she got from Wall Street. The Deep State, Neoliberal corporate actors, and all media save Fox, went all out to destroy Trump ..... and he still won. With all these establishment forces against him, who exactly was -- and long has been -- subverting American Democracy. Frankly, I'm thrilled at whatever help the American people may have received from any citizen anywhere in the world, to help Americans to restore in any degree some semblance of true democracy in the US. It is the "owners" of the country, the oligarchs who have so long maintained the one-dollar-one-vote tyranny-posing-as-democracy, that have robbed Americans of a just, truly democratic system of governance.
The world is global now, thanks to the internet. Influence-by-persuasion, using internet communication tools is far superior -- vastly cheaper, more efficient, and free of the criminal violence -- of politics by jackboot. The US has long used the full spectrum of influence from propaganda to straight up military force to violate the rights of foreign citizens to be the masters in their own countries. If the world is now equipped to compete using the violence-free influence-by-information-deployment, I say "Bring it on!" And to whatever extent Putin or Russia or Facebook is responsible for initiating/enabling/promoting this new non-violent, information-based mechanism for rivalry between sovereign powers, I say "Thank you Mr. Putin, and thank you Mr. Zuckerberg." It's a major improvement in human affairs when rivalry by words replaces rivalry by death machines.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    9/11: Saudis, Israelis, and Zionist captivity

    From:  Sens. Graham, McCain Unveil Plan to Weaken Saudi 9/11 Bill http://news.antiwar.com/2016/11/30/sens-graham-mccain-unveil-plan-to-weaken-saudi-911-bill/ My reply to pensword re Saudi/Israeli involvement in 9/11: I agree, both the Saudi and Israeli govts were involved: the Saudis in financing and the Israelis in "shepherding". A separate, overarching, and much more difficult matter however, is the subversion of the US govt by the Israelis. The Neocons -- Israeli agents -- currently control the Executive(Trump may boot them, we shall see.), and AIPAC -- Israeli agents -- has for many years maintained ownership of the House and Senate. Breaking out of Zionist "captivity" is a yuuuge challenge. Consider, its mention is taboo in the MSM media, dangerous in the alternate media, and a life destroying, career-killing offense in politics, media, academia, commerce,... hell, across the spectrum of civil and cultural participation. The Jews have once aga...

    The (((truth)))) you are not allowed to tell.

    Below is my reply to a “Jackie Chiles for president”  comment to this article on antiwar.com: https://news.antiwar.com/2024/05/16/zelensky-blames-the-world-for-russias-kharkiv-offensive/ Here is the "Jackie Chiles for president" comment: "Anyone that's not Russian on here, or paid by the Chinese? This place is scary, can we at least add a few pacifists, Nazi's, nihilist's and communists to balance the dialogue? RFK? I'm not even sure what he is. I'm against senseless wars and wasted national budgets to fund a war for elitist interests too but not at the cost of a world run by Xi and Putin. If you cheer lead those clowns, seek help. "What kind of an idiot are you? Where does this insane hostility towards Xi and Putin come from? ... that you've swallowed hook line and sinker?" ... and below is my response.  The issue which provokes my preserving and publishing the comment here is the series of triple parentheses, which are indications that...

    "Terrorism" and other manipulations

    From The Next Big Future, which I believe is Brian Wang's website/blog (I'm new at this stuff) , I find a piece entitled Terrorism is a subset of Murder http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/03/terrorism-is-subset-of-murder.html (asserting, if I get it right, that Terrorism is illegitimate by virtue of being criminal). One commenter, Gigi, responded: As I have already tried to say before, I consider any use of the word “terrorism” more or less pointless. In fact, reading much of the western media about “terrorism” there is almost nowhere any clear definition of the word “terrorism”, for the simple reason that for any kind of such definition many of the military actions taken by the West against unarmed civilians in, say, Iraq or Vietnam may well fall in this definition. Is this an action of terrorism? http://boingboing.net/2010/04/... Simply put it, if Hamas kills one Israeli civilian it is terrorism, if the US or Israel directly kill 10 or more Palestinian it is ...