Skip to main content

9/11: Saudis, Israelis, and Zionist captivity

http://news.antiwar.com/2016/11/30/sens-graham-mccain-unveil-plan-to-weaken-saudi-911-bill/

My reply to pensword re Saudi/Israeli involvement in 9/11:

I agree, both the Saudi and Israeli govts were involved: the Saudis in financing and the Israelis in "shepherding".
A separate, overarching, and much more difficult matter however, is the subversion of the US govt by the Israelis. The Neocons -- Israeli agents -- currently control the Executive(Trump may boot them, we shall see.), and AIPAC -- Israeli agents -- has for many years maintained ownership of the House and Senate.
Breaking out of Zionist "captivity" is a yuuuge challenge. Consider, its mention is taboo in the MSM media, dangerous in the alternate media, and a life destroying, career-killing offense in politics, media, academia, commerce,... hell, across the spectrum of civil and cultural participation.
The Jews have once again risen to prominence among the powers of the world, and loyalty to Israel is their poisoned chalice. But it is perilous to state as much. I can only do so because I'm an old, retired, pissy-ass, Jew-of-no-importance-whatsoever, living happily, and comfortably below my means, in Brigadoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The (((truth)))) you are not allowed to tell.

Below is my reply to a “Jackie Chiles for president”  comment to this article on antiwar.com: https://news.antiwar.com/2024/05/16/zelensky-blames-the-world-for-russias-kharkiv-offensive/ Here is the "Jackie Chiles for president" comment: "Anyone that's not Russian on here, or paid by the Chinese? This place is scary, can we at least add a few pacifists, Nazi's, nihilist's and communists to balance the dialogue? RFK? I'm not even sure what he is. I'm against senseless wars and wasted national budgets to fund a war for elitist interests too but not at the cost of a world run by Xi and Putin. If you cheer lead those clowns, seek help. "What kind of an idiot are you? Where does this insane hostility towards Xi and Putin come from? ... that you've swallowed hook line and sinker?" ... and below is my response.  The issue which provokes my preserving and publishing the comment here is the series of triple parentheses, which are indications that...

"Terrorism" and other manipulations

From The Next Big Future, which I believe is Brian Wang's website/blog (I'm new at this stuff) , I find a piece entitled Terrorism is a subset of Murder http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/03/terrorism-is-subset-of-murder.html (asserting, if I get it right, that Terrorism is illegitimate by virtue of being criminal). One commenter, Gigi, responded: As I have already tried to say before, I consider any use of the word “terrorism” more or less pointless. In fact, reading much of the western media about “terrorism” there is almost nowhere any clear definition of the word “terrorism”, for the simple reason that for any kind of such definition many of the military actions taken by the West against unarmed civilians in, say, Iraq or Vietnam may well fall in this definition. Is this an action of terrorism? http://boingboing.net/2010/04/... Simply put it, if Hamas kills one Israeli civilian it is terrorism, if the US or Israel directly kill 10 or more Palestinian it is ...